General Terms and Conditions
- About Matias Nordin AB
The company is based in Floda. The company’s mailing address is Drängseredsvägen 104. If you want to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and your contact details and we will hear from you shortly.
When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address. If there is any error in the order confirmation, you should immediately contact us via e-mail to email@example.com.
Our normal delivery times are 7-12 days within Sweden and 7-14 days within European Union. NOTE! Orders placed on weekends will be sent no earlier than the Monday after. If delays in delivery should occur (without us notifying you of longer delivery times), please contact us at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices in the store are stated in EUR and all prices are inclusive of 25% VAT. We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list and errors in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal according to Swedish law (2005: 59) that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered.
- When using your right of withdrawal:
You must announce that you regret it. The message should be sent to us email@example.com. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and the goods to which the return applies must be clear and clear. You should return the products to us immediately and at the latest within the statutory 14 days after the cancellation notice. You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return, so the products should be shipped well packaged and in original packaging. In the amount of the refund, we reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the reduction in value compared to the original value of the product for used or damaged product.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
Products that have the nature of sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you. Custom made product, which has been specially tailored for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes. Services that have been completed and where you have expressly consented to the service being started without the right of withdrawal. In connection with an order for a work of art for which the right of withdrawal does not apply, you will receive clear information on this.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
- When using your right of withdrawal:
- Complaints and Claims
We inspect all products before sending them to you. Should the product still be damaged or improperly dispatched when it arrives, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to remedy the error free of charge. You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item. The complaint should be sent immediately after the defect is discovered.
- How to file a claim?
Any errors and defects should always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error. If we are unable to correct the error or deliver a similar product, we will reimburse you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection laws. We handle return shipping for approved complaints. We reserve the right to deny a complaint if it turns out that the product is not in error in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. For more information about claims, we follow guidelines from the Swedish Public Complaints Board, see arn.se.
- How to file a claim?
- Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for any indirect damage that may result from the product. We accept no responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances outside the Company’s ruling (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor conflict, fire, war, government decisions, reduced or non-delivery from the supplier. Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- Product information
We reserve the right for any printing errors on this site as well as final sales of products. We do not guarantee that the images reproduce the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
- Cookie Information
According to the law on electronic information, visitors to a website for information purposes must receive information that cookies are used. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user’s browsing. Cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various features. You can set your browser to automatically deny cookies. More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority ‘s website.
- Personal Information
By purchasing through Matias Nordin AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to any third party without legal basis. Matias Nordin AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order as well as the occasions when you have wanted newsletters or promotional offers – to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs. Below is a summary of how we, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), store and process your data.
- What is a personal information? A personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person.
- What information do we store? In order to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history. Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Swedish accounting Act.
- Legal basis In connection with a purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent. 10.4
- What information is shared and for what purpose?
- Payment provider: When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored are first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number is also saved with the payment provider. The information is stored in order to carry out the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Paypal.
- Shipping Companies: In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The shipping companies we work with are: DHL, Postnord.
- Newsletter: If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and e-mail address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you updated with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use MailChimp for sending out newsletters.
- The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts of all information available about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format
- Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is defective.
- The right to be forgotten
You can request deletion of the information you intend at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to delete, such as whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (for example, under the Swedish Accounting Act).
- Responsible for data protection
Matias Nordin AB is responsible for storing and processing personal data in the web shop and ensures that the rules are followed.
- How we protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
- Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted online on the Website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Public Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission’s dispute settlement platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr In the event of any dispute, we will follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body. Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
This policy was updated on October 25, 2019.